for the 6th WoCoVA
|until 1 Febrary 2021||after 1 February 2021 and|
|Full Registration||€ 675||€ 790|
|Physician/Scientist In Training *||€ 375||€ 375|
|Day Registration||€ 350||€ 350|
|Full Registration Remote Access||€ 250||€ 250|
Pre Conference Workshop A – How to improve your scientific and educational activities – € 250,00
Pre-Conference Course 1 – Use of ultrasound for vascular access in adults – € 390,00
Pre-Conference Course 2 – Use of ultrasound for vascular access in neonates and children – € 390,00
All fees include 24% VAT
*Physicians/Scientists in Training will have to provide a copy of their Student Card or Certificate, valid throughout the academic year 2020-2021
New: Full Registration Remote Access
WoCoVA introduces the new ‘Full Registration Remote Access’ pass. This includes:
- Live video streaming from the main congress hall
- 1 year access to all video registrations (webcasts) of the presentations delivered during WoCoVA 2020. These webcasts will be online within one week after the conclusion of the congress.
- The first 300 registrants get a discount on the full registration and pay € 500 (until sold out)
- Members of National Vascular Access Societies (linked to WoCoVA), get a discount of € 50.
Included in the Registration Fee
The registration fee for delegates includes:
- admission to all scientific sessions, the industrial exhibition and welcome reception
- certificate of attendance
- 3 lunches and coffee/tea during all coffee breaks
- 1 year access to all webcasts of WoCoVA 2021
Group registration is available for groups of 10 participants or more. Read here our Terms & Conditions for Group Registration. To register your group, please email: email@example.com. Buy 10 full registrations get 1 full registration for free!
Registration & Payment
The registration fee will be charged directly upon registration. Individual registrations can be paid by creditcard (American Express, Mastercard, Visa)
Group registrations can be paid by invoice or by credit card on request.
Cancellations and refund requests must be submitted in writing to the congres secretariat. Cancellations will be refunded 50%. After 1 Feb. 2021 no refunds will be given. All refunds will be made after the congress. A refused visa application is no reason for a refund.
Press registration is possible and includes all privileges of regular registration. Only accredited journalists or reporters, writers or editors with credentials from a newspaper, magazine, radio or TV station, wire service, syndicate or other news organization may register and receive a press badge. Journalists / reporters must send their press ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Freelancers must present proof from a news organization that assigned them to cover the meeting.
‘Journal of Vascular Access’ Discount
All participants benefit from a special discount on a two-year subscription to the Journal of Vascular Access! Check here for details.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the WoCoVA Congres Secretariat.